Benefits of an ergonomic assessment
Here is a list of some of the key benefits of an ergonomic assessment in your company:
Optimization of the ergonomic design of your workplace to improve your workspace layout, working tools and work techniques. Improving your workplace ergonomics will benefit your company by increasing productivity, improving health and wellness, increasing retention, reducing absenteeism, and enhancing comfort and satisfaction. Comfortable workplaces translate into better performance
Optimization of your employees work performance means ensuring they are performing work tasks using the best work techniques in a way that eliminates mistakes or injuries.
Whether just starting your programme or looking to enhance it, we can provide your company with the knowledge and expertise needed to get your programme to produce results; benefiting from our many years of experiences across diverse industries.
- Labour turn over – recruitment costs
- Development costs – training costs
- Skill enhancement costs
- Separation costs – severance pay, vacant position
- Absenteeism costs – compensation costs, medical costs, replacement costs
- Productivity costs – slow work rates, wastage
- Investment capital needed to implement ergonomic interventions
- Determine the reduction in costs due to these interventions
Further benefits of an ergonomic assessment:
Managers have experienced positive, measurable changes in absenteeism, accidents, productivity and significant cost savings by implementing ergonomic interventions:
- Decrease lost working days
- Decrease injury risk
- Decrease mistakes/rejects
- Increase efficiency
- Increase productivity
- Improved quality
- Improved moral
Click here to contact us to book a consultation or to discuss further benefits of an ergonomic assessment.